Share Roomette on Train from DC to Kansas City posted by Amelia at 20:16 on Monday, August 21, 2023   

I`m working on traveling by train from Union Station in DC to Kansas City and back with my well-behaved 1 year old daughter. I`m leaving Tuesday, Oct 17 afternoon/eve arriving in Kansas City Wednesday night. Then leaving Monday, Oct 23 morning and arriving back in DC Tuesday afternoon. I`m looking to share a roomette (tiny room on the train with chairs that transition to beds) for the overnight leg of the train trip (DC to Chicago and vice versa) with another female coming from DC area. Cost would be about $720 round trip. I know it`s more time and money than flying but it`s safer than driving and arguably safer than flying, too. I prefer my feet on the ground. If interested, please email me at ameliamartin630 at gmail.com

Re: Share Roomette on Train from DC to Kansas City posted by Joan at 07:42 on Tuesday, October 03, 2023   

Did you ever find someone to travel with? I was hoping it was possible to arrive earlier than 10:00 pm on the train but looks like that’s not possible. If you did book the train I may be interested.

Re: Share Roomette on Train from DC to Kansas City posted by Amelia at 06:24 on Wednesday, October 04, 2023   

Hey there Joan! I`m taking the train coach. No, I don`t have a confirmed travel companion. Please email me at ameliamartin630@gmail.com :-)