ride from airport to hotel on Oct 19th posted by Ags at 16:08 on Wednesday, October 11, 2023   

Hello. I arrive in Kansan city at 3:30 pm on Thursday, the 19th. If anyone is up to sharing Uber with me between that time and 4 p.m., please let me know. Thanks.

Re: ride from airport to hotel on Oct 19th posted by Margaret Ruhe at 13:14 on Friday, October 13, 2023   

I might have an interest in connecting. Text me at 703-599-7527. Margaret.
There is a free city bus "229-Boardwalk / to East Village" that goes from Airport to the Convention Center but takes about 50 mins because there are 40 stops!
I arrive at 2:30pm on Southwest Airlines. I can send the link for KC Rides 229 if you`d like? If its a problem finding it then I would rather uber. Let me have your name too & I can update you once I get into the airport.

Re: ride from airport to hotel on Oct 19th posted by Alana Sugar at 02:34 on Saturday, October 14, 2023   

Hi Margaret, I also arrive at 2:30 on Southwest Airlines. Can we go together to the hotel or convention center? Are you staying at the Marriott? I think we may be on the same flight? Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!

Re: ride from airport to hotel on Oct 19th posted by Alana Sugar at 02:36 on Saturday, October 14, 2023   

Hello, I just replied to Margaret about arriving at the same time. We are likely on the same flight. Perhaps the three of us could share an Uber to the hotel or the convention center? Thanks!

Re: ride from airport to hotel on Oct 19th posted by Margaret Ruhe at 10:32 on Saturday, October 14, 2023   

Alana, we have a plan. I`ll see you at the terminal on Thursday!

Re: ride from airport to hotel on Oct 19th posted by ags at 07:54 on Sunday, October 15, 2023   

Hello Margaret and Alana! (Alana- it`s your old friend from Alex. :-)) Glad you`re coming. Yes, please, let`s ride together, if you can wait for me.

Ladies - my number is (202) 367-8001.