Room share with 1 female posted by Abbie at 07:39 on Tuesday, August 01, 2023   

Hi! My name is Abbie, I’m flying in from Idaho and am possibly interested in sharing a room with one other female who might be looking for a roomie I haven’t booked a room yet or my flights but I was debating arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday or Monday. I like to try and go to bed before or around 10 so prefer not to room with someone who is a night owl I’m a mother of four young boys venturing out on my own to this conference and so looking forward to gaining wisdom and being nourished!

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by Tawny at 14:23 on Tuesday, August 01, 2023   

Hello,

I booked a Queen suite at A Secret Place hotel for Fri, Saturday and Checkout Sunday @2. It is 5 minutes by car to the conference or a free bus ride to the conference. If these dates work for you may contact me @ stanwyck@protonmail.com and I can provide more info. If it doesn`t work that is okay as I don`t mind staying alone. I`m coming from Los Angeles. Thank you.

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by Annemarie Dariano at 16:51 on Monday, August 21, 2023   

Hi Abby and Tawny,
I`m looking to catch a ride to Kansas City from Fairfield IA so I might be interested if I can find a ride.

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by KeeNan at 06:54 on Tuesday, August 22, 2023   

Hi Abbie, I am also a female heading to the conference alone and would love to share the cost of a room. I am flying in from Utah on the 19th and would probably check out of the hotel on Sunday. Did you find someone to room with you?

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by Tawny at 11:51 on Tuesday, August 22, 2023   

Dariano,

I`m not driving so I can`t offer a ride.

Thank you.

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by Kathy Riley Gall at 14:57 on Tuesday, September 05, 2023   

I am interested in sharing a room for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I`m driving from north central Missouri and volunteering on Thursday. I`m willing to bring an air mattress if needed.

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by michelle w at 02:27 on Sunday, September 17, 2023   

hello Kathy,
i recently committed to this conference, and considering a studio condo in downtown to stay. if you want to share it will be $250 for 3 days. Best to bring the mattress. Kitchen available, and only 3 miles away,

Let me know if this is of interest to you.

mlwconsults@gmail.com

Be well,
Michelle

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by Christine A Battista at 12:02 on Thursday, September 28, 2023   

Hi there!
Are you still looking for a room share?
I need a place for Thursday eve-Sunday...let me know, 303-324-5924
Thanks!

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by Kathy Riley Gall at 20:29 on Thursday, September 28, 2023   

Our airbnb is full Thursday-Saturday nights. There is a bed available Sunday and Monday nights.

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by Diane Loftness at 10:48 on Friday, September 29, 2023   

I am driving in from central KS and would love to room share.

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by cindy shep at 12:49 on Monday, October 02, 2023   

Hi Kathy Wondering if your air&b for Sunday and Monday night is still avai and how far is it from the convention center as I may not have a car.

Re: Room share with 1 female posted by Kathy Riley Gall at 20:41 on Monday, October 02, 2023   

Cindy, I`ll send you an email.