Females for Roomshare posted by Elise Brown at 16:46 on Thursday, October 05, 2023   

Hello Ladies!
I have a room booked at the Loews Kansas City Hotel for Thursday night 19th through Sunday night 22nd.

I am a chiropractor and acupuncturist and enjoy nutritional coaching/NRT as the main service I have in my practice.

I have only missed two annual conferences since I started coming in 2005. It is action packed and alot of fun.

I have 2 queen beds and can bring a blow up bed if needed.
I do need the room to be a little cool at night and am sensitive to synthetic fragrances- usually ok with mild essential oils.

Please let me know if you would like to join me?
Thank you!

Re: Females for Roomshare posted by Joan at 07:01 on Friday, October 06, 2023   

I’m set for the rest of the conference but looking for a room for Sunday night. Are you still looking for a roommate that night?

Re: Females for Roomshare posted by Elise Brown at 11:07 on Friday, October 06, 2023   

Hi Joan
It depends on whether I have roommates.

If I am in the room without a roomshare, I may decide to leave Sunday evening.

I will have to get back to you.
Thank you

Re: Females for Roomshare posted by Nancy at 16:55 on Sunday, October 08, 2023   

I have a room booked with one other person. We would like to have three in the room to cut expense. We are coming Thursday and leaving Sunday. We`d be happy to have you share our room. I think Joan who replied to you may be the same Joan that is staying with me til Sunday and just needs a room for Sunday night. Perhaps this would work out for all of us?

Re: Females for Roomshare posted by Elise Brown at 17:10 on Sunday, October 08, 2023   

Hi Nancy
Yes that may work out as I am wanting to cut expenses.
If we can connect tomorrow Monday late afternoon would be great to discuss logistics
Are you staying at Loews?
Thank you for reaching out
My number is (865) 242-5667

Re: Females for Roomshare posted by Joan at 13:37 on Monday, October 09, 2023   

I think joining forces is an excellent idea, we all save money. You will need to decide which of you will cancel your reservation for Thursday-Saturday.

I am the one who posted on here looking for a room share for Sunday, so Elise if you decide to stay that would mean my Sunday night is cheaper and simpler.

Re: Females for Roomshare posted by Elise Brown at 14:45 on Monday, October 09, 2023   

Hi Joan,
Yes if Nancy could contact me please at 865-242-5667.

Do you have her number that I may contact her?

And is her reservation also at Loews?

We may need to keep my reservation since I already have Thursday through Sunday night. If Nancy only reserved Thursday through Saturday, I don’t think we would be able to add on an extra day at discounted rate - something I need to find out.

Thank you

Re: Females for Roomshare posted by Joan at 15:07 on Monday, October 09, 2023   

I have sent Nancy your number. I don’t know if she wants hers posted here so I hope she calls you.

Her reservation is at Loew’s but good point about whether she could extend her room at the discounted rate.

Re: Females for Roomshare posted by Seraphina at 13:40 on Monday, October 16, 2023   

I`m looking to share a room Saturday and Sunday night and share the costs.
Have you found someone to room share?

Re: Females for Roomshare posted by Elise at 07:39 on Tuesday, October 17, 2023   

Please call at 865-242-5667