1-3 women to share AirBnB w me, another woman :) posted by Sabrina at 12:21 on Thursday, October 12, 2023   

I am still looking for places to stay within reasonable walking distance of the convention center (15 mins or so), but they are all $1000+ which is totally out of my budget. If I can find one other woman to share with, I can rent a 2 bedroom and we can each pay $500. I`m not sure what else to do, cuz thats crazy expensive lol. I am very cleanly, and will be at the convention Thurs banquet through Monday farm tour and flying out Tuesday. Let me know if you want to rent a little AirBnB together, so we can both have privacy but not totally break the bank! If you are not staying as long as I am, I would also be willing to split accordingly. Thanks y`all!

Re: 1-3 women to share AirBnB w me, another woman :) posted by Margaret Ruhe at 10:42 on Friday, October 13, 2023   

Sabrina, I have lodging already with some gals at the Marriott. I can offer you the 2nd bed in my airport hotel room Monday night Oct 23 if helpful for just $30. I`ll be doing an uber from Marriott Monday eve after the farm tour to the Microtel Airport hotel. My flight is Tues morn at 11am.

Re: 1-3 women to share AirBnB w me, another woman :) posted by Margaret Ruhe at 10:51 on Friday, October 13, 2023   

Sabrina, look for Rose Bohmann in the email string under Christine`s posting. I think perhaps she is still looking for a room mate at the Loews hotel nearby?

Re: 1-3 women to share AirBnB w me, another woman :) posted by Rose Bohmann at 19:44 on Saturday, October 14, 2023   

I haven`t gotten any response on my request for room mates. I have a room at the Lowes for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, with room for one woman or a couple. Sabrina, you can reach me at rubyg580@aol,com. Put WAPF room share in the subject line. The cost would be around $370 per person for the 3 nights.