Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Katrina Fournier at 12:35 on Tuesday, May 16, 2023   

I have a room booked from Oct 19-24. I would love to get a couple roommates! I`m driving in from Detroit and this will be my 6th conference. You can email me at katrinamfournier@pm.me

Re: Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Riki Juster at 12:11 on Thursday, May 18, 2023   

How big is the room? I would probably only arrive on the 20th and leave the 22nd or 23rd.
I totally understand if this doesn`t work for you.

Re: Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Katrina Fournier at 13:42 on Thursday, May 18, 2023   

It`s an unspecified 2 bed room (they don`t guarantee bed size in advance. It is eligible for a roll away, though.

Re: Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Lili Hanft at 16:31 on Saturday, July 08, 2023   

Hi Katrina,
I am interested! I`ll be coming from New Hampshire, and this is my first conference. I would come the 19th and leave the 23rd.
Sincerely,
Lili

Re: Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Katrina Fournier at 03:17 on Sunday, July 09, 2023   

Ok welcome! We Can communicate via email after this.

Re: Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Christina Moore at 08:57 on Thursday, August 03, 2023   

Hi Katrina,

I`m interested if you`re looking for an additional roommate. I`ll be flying from Detroit and planning to stay Oct 19th-22nd.

-Christina

Re: Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Katrina Fournier at 08:41 on Friday, August 04, 2023   

Christina, please email me I am coming from Detroit and will be driving, if that is of any interest to you. katrinamfournier@pm.me Would you be willing to share a bed? There is no guarantee that I will be able to get a roll away..

Lili Hanft, please email me (see above and the questions needing answers).

Re: Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Linda Siers at 12:29 on Tuesday, August 08, 2023   

Katrina... nice to meet you with 5 conferences experience and all the years of nutrient-dense food prep! I`m a senior arriving THU OCT 19 from Denton TX (Dallas Amtrak), leaving MON OCT 23 hopefully after the farm tour... looking at flights now. I`ve applied for Volunteer work with schedule TBD late AUG.

Could you please advise me ASAP about lodging? Blessings... I look forward to meeting YOU whether we room together or not.

Re: Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Katrina Fournier at 13:22 on Tuesday, August 08, 2023   

Linda Siers, can you please email me at katrinamfournier@pm.me? You would be our 4th person. There is no guarantee that we can get a roll away bed. I can`t request one until 2 weeks before.. Right now there are 2 that need her own bed and the last person has the couch. I do have a camp cot I can bring, but it`s not very comfortable.. I can see if I can borrow an inflatable mattress to go on top with it in the event we don`t get the roll away. Does that work for you?

Re: Room to share for females at Marriot Downtown posted by Katrina Fournier at 06:38 on Thursday, August 10, 2023   

We are now all set. No more room at the inn. Thank you!